Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Movie Reviews!: Wanted


This is my first installment of my (soon to be) Movie reviews, And for now, im reviewing Wanted. May seem like your typical shoot 'em up action flick, but to my surprise was a very well written, well made movie. THtas it for introductions and lets get onto the review.

The movie is about Wesly Gibson (played by actor James McAvoy). A reguLAr guy at a job he hates, working with his so called best friend, who isnt very loyal to him. His boss is always on his back. But all that is about to change, Fox ( Played by Angelina Jolie) Sucks Wes into a world of Assassins, known as the Fraternity.He is told to be some kind of "Chosen one" Tasked on taking out the Fraternitys biggest threat. But through the movie Wes begins to uncover a dark secret, that can change your prospective on what you THINK you know.


All in all, this movie is is very great, i give it 5 gun slinging assasins out of 5.

Review by Deep.

Ehemm... ENTIRE Review by Deep.

Dont forget to comment!

6 comments:

  1. o.O when did you learn to write like this o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl You say Jonas Brothers-I say Linkin Park
    You say Taylor Swift-I say Three Days Grace
    You say Kate Perry-I say Guns n' Roses
    You say Miley Cyrus-I say Aerosmith
    you say chris brown - I say Evanescence
    You say pop-I say ROCKKK!!!
    92% of kids have turned to pop.If your one of the 8% who like to headbang and disturb the peace copy and paste this.
    LOLLOLOLOLOLl yahya help me follow this chain every where pl0x (please)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wright like that but i dont speak like it :P I read sooooo much when i was small : /

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOE RIGHT? ME ND MY SIS LOVE IT TOO XDDDDD

    ReplyDelete